Ideal for both interiors and exteriors.
CEM PAINT is made in powder form with white cement as its basic ingredient:
- Provides a hard, durable, waterproof surface which resists the penetration of water:
- Does not rub, flake or peel off and can be washed;
- is hygienic and an excellent light reflector;
- is unaffected by climatic conditions;
CEM PAINT can be applied direct, by brush or spray to
- Concrete, Asbestos cement sheets
- Most wall & fibre boards
- Cement / Sand renderings
- Cement/ Lime /Sand renderings
- Roughcast and pebbledash
- Stock of facing bricks
- Concrete blocks. Concrete bricks
- Clinker and other light –weight concrete blocks
CEM PAINT has a natural affinity for these materials and produces a facing which becomes an intergral part of the surface to which it is applied. Full instructions for mixing will be found in every container.